Monthly PhD Seminars Serie in Neuroscience
Every month, open seminars are organized by the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program and PhD students of the Neuroscience Bordeaux Association (NBA) with renown local and international scientists on various and specific advanced neuroscience topics. They are part of the disciplinary training of the Program.
These seminar series allows students to develop a wide scientific view of neuroscience research and provide them wih broad knowledge.
1. To develop the student’s vision of neuroscience beyond their own field of research.
2. To create a moment of exchange of ideas, information and debate around a defined neuroscientific theme.
3. To develop interaction between students and researchers.
1. This seminar series in neuroscience for doctoral students is composed by a seminar that will take place once a month throughout the academic year.
2. Each session covers a different thematic field of neuroscience ensuring the representation of the every Bordeaux Neurocampus axis.
3. The doctoral students in charge of the organisation choose the speaker and the themes while respecting gender parity in their choice.
4. Each session of the seminar will include an oral presentation by the guest researcher, followed by a scientific discussion with the doctoral students.
Bordeaux Neuroscience Association
Organization of the PhD seminar Serie