International PhD mobility
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers additional fellowships to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects of all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories.
- The primary way to obtain a mobility grant is to apply to one of the different existing financial aids listed on the Graduate Research School website
- In addition, The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers additional mobility grants upon online application at https://aap.u-bordeaux.fr/siaap/pub/appel/view/97
Focus on PhD International Mobility call of Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers additional fellowships to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects of all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories:
International mobility fellowships for:
- Short-term mobility projects to complete your training through practical workshops or laboratory visits.
- Short-term laboratory visits at the end of the PhD to look for post-doc positions.
- Long-term mobility projects to work in research laboratory according to your thesis research project.
For all PhD students in Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories registered at SVS Doctoral School of Bordeaux university.
- Short-term mobilities must last less than 2 months.
- Long-term mobilities must last between 2 and 9 months maximum.
Online application here with the requested documents (application form to fill ; CV; cover letter; Scientifc description; support letter from thesis supervisor; invitation letter from the host institution... AND A UNIQUE MERGED DOCUMENT).
PhD students can apply through out the year, at least 4 months before wished departure.
The selection committee will select mobility projects according to their quality and relevance to the thesis project, in the limit of the available funds.
- For short-term mobility projects, selected students will benefit from travel grants as below:
- For long-term mobility projects, selected students will benefit from travel grants and monthly grants as below:
Read the attached document "Modalités d'aide à la mobilité internationale PhD du Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program" for more details.
International PhD Mobility applications
Centre Génomique Fonctionnel de Bordeaux (CGFB)
146 rue Léo Saignat 2ème étage, bureau 203
33076 Bordeaux Cedex
+33 (0) 614 637 241
Contact by email