# Job offer: Grants officer
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program is recruiting his/her Grants Officer to support researchers in the redaction of applications to research and institutionnal grants. Upload your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
The Bordeaux School of Neuroscience is recruiting a Grants officer, with an academic background in neuroscience for the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program, for the redaction of funding applications to training and institutional grants.
- The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program is an innovative and integrated international training program from Master to Doctorate. Selected as a French initiative of Excellence and part of the University of Bordeaux Graduate Research School, the program focuses on cross-disciplinary, high-value, and hands-on training in basic and translational neuroscience in the international environment of Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories. The program also supports the international mobility and employability of the students through academic and private collaborations.
- The Bordeaux School of Neuroscience is exclusively dedicated to experimental neuroscience training within a research laboratory framework. The School is associated with FENS and IBRO to organize the prestigious "Cajal Advanced Neuroscience Training Program.
- The Grants Officer will be part of the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program team and will work with the Project Manager and the Bordeaux School of Neuroscience.
- His/her role is to encourage and support researchers in the redaction of applications to research and training institutional grants. The objective is to increase our participation in European ITNs and other European networks, mainly based on partnerships and dedicated to further research, Ph.D. grants, and teaching activities of the Graduate Program.
- Scientific and financial writing proposal
- Partnerships implementation and coordination
- Project follow up, reporting, evaluation, and capitalization
- Benchmark and communication about institutional funding opportunities
Profile and skills
- Neuroscientific profile (Master 2 or Ph.D.); understanding of the scientific content of the project and the driven forces of the research community environment.
- Experience in writing research institutional proposals on a European or international scale; expertise in administrative and financial aspects
- Spoken and written English (level C2 minimum) in administrative and scientific fields
- Financial and computer skills: budget forecast and reporting
- Benchmark, communication, and organization skills; teamwork
- Project management and transverse coordination
Application deadline: 27/08/2021
Contract duration: 1-year renewable.
Location: Bordeaux School of Neuroscience, 38 Rue Albert Marquet, 33000 Bordeaux
Salary: based on the experience of the candidate
Holidays: 10 weeks/year
Please upload your CV and cover letter as a unique merged document named LASTNAME_firstname_CV, (ex: SMITH_John_CV)