# Job offer: Grants officer
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program is recruiting his/her Grants Officer to support researchers in the redaction of applications to research and institutionnal grants. Send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program is an innovative and integrated international training program from Master to Doctorate.
Selected as a French initiative of Excellence and part of the University of Bordeaux Graduate Research School, the program focuses on cross-disciplinary, high-value and hands-on training in basic and translational neuroscience in the international environment of Bordeaux Neurocampus laboratories. The program also supports international mobility and employability of the students through academic and private collaborations.
The Graduate Program is recruiting a Grants Officer with academic background in neuroscience to develop training and research international projects in neuroscience.
The Grants Officer will be a member of the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program team and will work with the Project Manager.
His/her role is to encourage and support researchers in the redaction of applications to research and training institutional grants. The objective is to increase our participation in European ITNs and other european networks, mainly based on partnerships and dedicated to further research and teaching activities of the Graduate Program.
His/her responsabilities are mainly :
- Scientific and financial writing proposal
- Partnerships implementation and coordination
- Project follow up, reporting, evaluation and capitalization
- Benchmark and communication about institutional funding opportunities
Profile and skills
- Neuroscientific profile (Master 2 or PhD); understanding of the scientific content of the project and of the driven forces of research community environment.
- Experience in writing research institutional proposals on a European or international scale; expertise in administrative and financial aspects
- Spoken and written English (level C2 minimum) in administrative and scientific fields
- Financial and computer skills: budget forecast and reporting
- Benchmark, communication and organization skills; team work
- Project management and transverse coordination
Details and Contact
Contract duration: 1 year renewable.
Location: Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program, Centre for Functional Genomics, University of Bordeaux.
Salary: based on experience of the candidate
Contact : send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, copy to firstname.lastname@example.org