International Master Mobility
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers complementary fellowships to support short-term and long-term international mobility projects of all Master students in Neuroscience enrolled at Bordeaux university.
- Students enrolled at the University of Bordeaux may benefit from different types of financial support for their international mobility experience. The primary way to obtain a mobility grant is to apply to one of the different existing financial aids available on AquiMob.
- In addition, The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program offers complementary mobility grants upon online application.
Focus on International Mobility Grants from the Neuro Graduate Program
International mobility fellowships for:
- Short-term mobility projects to complete your training through certified practical workshops, summer schools... (except conferences, literature study...) (less than 2 months).
- Long-term mobility for compulsory M1 or M2 internships in neuroscience, already supported by Aquimob (except those supported by Idex program - cumulation with Idex fellowship not possible) (2 months minimum - 6 months maximum).
For all Master students in Neuroscience enrolled at Bordeaux University.
M1 students who want to benefit from this support have to enroll for the second year of the Master program.
During the academic year 2021/2022:
- Short-term mobilities: up to 2 months
- Long-term mobilities: 2 months to 6 months
- For short-term mobility projects, selected students will benefit from the following travel grants:
- For long-term mobility projects, selected students will benefit from a travel grant for mobilities outside Europe, and from a monthly grant necessary as a complement of the AquiMob grant (except Idex grants):
Total of monthly allowance grant including AquiMob grant
- For short-term mobility projects, you can apply through out the year, at least 2 months before planned departure. Fill the application form online with the requested documents.
- For long term-mobility projects:
2/ Then apply online to our additional Graduate Program Fellowship 2 months before planned departure with the requested documents.
The selection committee will select mobility projects according to their quality and relevance to the student's scientific project, in the limit of the available funds.
For short-term mobilities, notifications will be given within 2 months.
For long-term mobiities, notifications will be given after Aquimob attributions.
Before to apply, we invite you to carefully read the attached detailled Neuro Graduate Program guidelines.