The Graduate Program
The Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program is an innovative and cross-disciplinary international training program in Neuroscience including a Master of Science (MSc) and a Doctoral Program (PhD).
The Graduate Program focuses on research training, knowledge and innovation, from Master to Doctorate. It provides high value and cross-disciplinary training from fundamental to applied and translational neuroscience.
The Graduate Program structure
The trainees benefit from a variety of educational programs, cutting-edge research facilities, ambitious training initiatives, partners'network and international conferences in diverse neuroscience disciplines within a vibrant scientific community.
The international and integrated Graduate Program includes:
- The Master of Neuroscience (MSc) with French and international tracks implemented in collaboration with international academic partners
- The International Doctoral Program (PhD) in Neuroscience within the dynamic research laboratories of Bordeaux Neurocampus
- Training Activities, including hands-on training workshops in cutting-edge facilities, international seminars, transverse training, etc.
- Partners' network through private and academic international collaborations
How to apply
- Get more information to apply to the Master of Neuroscience
- Get more information to apply to the Doctoral Program
- Get more information to apply to Training Activities
Strenghts of the Bordeaux Neurocampus Graduate Program
- The expertise of the Bordeaux Neurocampus research laboratories covers a wide range of skills and technologies from fundamental to applied and translational research
- Cutting-edge core facilities that feature technological innovations and provide students with hands-on training
- International mobility opportunities via structured academic partnerships
- Access to inter-disciplinary and international research network through the vast community of local and international renown scientists from different disciplines
- Career guidance services to support the professional insertion of graduates in academia and the private sector